The club’s 10 mile Time Trial programme includes 6 events taking place between May and August, using the Kings Worthy (P751) course, Kings Somborne (P140) course, and the new Candovers (HCC283) course.
- Wednesday 1st May 2019, 19:00 – P140
- Wednesday 29th May 2019, 18:30 – HCC283
- Wednesday 12th June 2019, 19:00 – P140
- Thursday 27th June 2019, 18:30 – HCC283 (Venta/Sotonia/Andover Wheelers Interclub TT)
- Wednesday 24th July 2019, 18:30 – P751/10 **CANCELLED**
- Wednesday 14th August 2019, 18:30 – P751/10 (Including end of season BBQ)
HQ will be open one hour before the first rider is off and all are encouraged to stay for a drink after their event.
Entrance fee is £5 per race, or free of charge for Club U18 members or U25 members in full time education.
Women and juniors can pre-book their places if you email with advance notice.
P140 Course – Kings Somborne
HQ John O’ Gaunt Inn, Horsebridge Road, SO20 6PU
P751 Course – Kings Worthy
HQ King Charles Pub, Lovedon Ln, SO23 7NU
HCC283 Course – Candovers
HQ Christy Memorial Hall, Old Alresford, SO24 9DJ